Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hair

I hate my hair. I have not hated my hair very infrequently during my lifetime. Consequently, my friends and family ignore me when I say "I hate my hair. What do you think?". They all know better. I'm on my way to a new hairdresser tonight. She is being in trusted to make the bangs or no bangs decision. I've been encouraged by my best friend to just give myself over to Janie, the hair God. This is dangerous. I will likely come home hating my hair even more than I do now. I'd like to know why satisfaction with my hair seems so impossible. I can't get no satisfaction. Back later with a progress report. My bald husband is not looking forward to this.

1 comment:

  1. Funny how we're never happy with our hair, huh? I hope the new gal works out well. You'll have to post a picture on here or FB--that is, if you're happy with how it turned out! ;)

    ReplyDelete